We are currently seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team!
CSM's are our client’s connection to Custom Box Agency and our team’s liaison to the client. The Client Success Manager, also acting as a project and program manager, guide our clients through every step of the CBA experience. This includes box and component design and sourcing, answering questions, suggesting new ideas, planning upcoming programs, and making sure that fulfillment happens error free, on time, and on budget.
The primary role of the Client Success Manager is to establish and build client relationships to ensure that CBA products are set up to meet and exceed expectations with a minimum amount of worry or stress. The CSM is responsible for end to end project management for our client engagements.
This is a part time position permanent (with a high likely opportunity for growth to full time) for someone based inside of the United States who works EST or CST business hours. We are NOT looking for someone who is going to think of us as another client in their own portfolio. We want someone that will embrace CBA as a dedicated long term position and see themselves as a vital part of the fabric of the company.
If you feel that you are a fit for this position, complete the form below including “I’m your next superstar Client Success Manager” in your application.
- Guide the client through the entire CBA design and fulfillment process on schedule, scope, and on budget
- Maintain constant communication with the client and team to understand workflow, specifications, and final deliverables from start to finish
- Coordinate quotes, mockups, and final proof sign-offs and end customer fulfillment
- Gather branding, customer details, and other requirements accurately (for example brand colors and fonts, addresses, quantities, sizes, etc.)
- Understand supplier opportunities relating to product offerings, printing approaches, and sourcing options to obtain the highest possible outputs.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have proven client experience in a similar client
- facing role; Easily builds rapport with clients
- Specific experience working with swag type products, printing, or box production experience is preferred
- Be self-motivated to go above and beyond to provide an amazing client experience and be a trusted subject matter expert for our internal team
- Seamlessly be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Have the ability to manage client projects end to end without losing sight of the overall goals or the smallest of details
- Thrive working as part of a highly collaborative and fast-moving team where everyone pitches in and yet is confident in being able to be a leader in their area of expertise
- Follows established best practices with acute attention to detail but isn’t afraid to suggest new ideas and seeks out new innovative solutions